Friday, June 17, 2011

People I Know.

For the most part, I play well with others. I can be a bit of a bitch at times, but I usually have a pretty good handle on my attitude.. which is kind of why I started this blog. I have so many things inside that I want to say, but the consequences are not worth it.

I have a decent group of friends. Some of the people in our group of friends have been hanging around for the last ten years or so. One girl that is in our group makes me want to scratch my eyes out with a rusty garden tool. She is so utterly and truly annoying that I dont even want to be around her, and when I do have to be around her, I find myself drinking in excess. Her voice is both whiney and monotone at the same time. She was dating a really amazing awesome guy for a couple of years, and she drove him away by being overly jealous, totally neurotic and completely insecure. He ended things with her almost two years ago, and she is still bitter about the whole thing. She alternates between complaining about him, to showing off for him and trying to impress him. It weirds me out big-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment