Friday, June 17, 2011

hi.

So. I started this to have a forum to be open, honest, and blunt. I sometimes feel like I can't really be honest with anyone.

I am a young married woman living near Vancouver, BC. I have a good family and good friends, but sometimes they drive me crazy. My husband is great. he is one of the rare, few men that really truly respect women as equals. He is, however, a fully grown man-child. He does occasionally drive me mental.

I work in a call centre in the city. It has got to be the most enjoyable and terrible job I've ever had, all at once. I talk to rude people all day, and have to sit at work near this woman that gets confrontational if you say anything she disagrees with. I don't know how much longer I want to work there, Mostly because of the commute, but the bitchy customers definitely have something to do with it. It is very hard to get through a day there sometimes.

there, a brief intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment